Contact us today to discuss your questions and ask how we can help your project succeed. Even if it’s simply to bounce ideas around, we’re happy to hear from you and offer our suggestions.
2525 Arapahoe Ave, Ste #E4-150
Boulder, CO 80302
Main: (303) 479-4994
Fax: (303) 479-4995
Open Positions @ OnPath Testing
OnPath Testing (www.onpathtesting.com) provides software testing services for clients worldwide using both manual and automation methodologies. To supply consistent quality results we strive to find the best QA professionals around the globe.
WE’RE ALWAYS HIRING!
OnPath is always looking for great QA manual, automation, and lead/management engineers. Please send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be in touch!
We’re on the lookout for an experienced QA automation engineer with Nightwatch.js experience that is ready for their next interesting QA challenge. Our current opening is on a project in the video streaming realm. We need an automation developer that can wrap their brain around complex systems, determine coverage and follow directions from the lead. Critical thinking, excellent communication, taking ownership, and a team player are all important qualities of this resource.
- 50% overlap on EST timezone workday hours apply, but must be flexible since the team is global. Administrative info:
- Start date ASAP with an average work week of 40hrs.
- Project duration until EOY and possibly longer term.
- This is a 100% remote work requirement for a contract QA automation engineer; you must have proven experience working remotely while providing professional QA services; you must have a home office environment capable of supporting your effort.
- Minimum 5 yrs experience as an automation QA engineer.
- Experience in Nightwatch.js automation.
- Excellent critical thinking, analysis, and test planning skills.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to report on work status.
- Ability to act independently and give as well as receive feedback for improvement.
If you love working independently and setting a high QA standard for a team of software professionals, please contact us and we look forward to hearing from you.